Implementing Using Microsoft Azure API Management
Digital Platform Part 8 Of 10
Microsoft Azure provides an excellent component for easily managing your APIs in the cloud called API Management. Typically APIs’ code would be implemented using a mechanism such as an Azure Function or web application. Azure API Management fronts the Azure Function and provides many functions such as out of the box integration with OAuth providers (so that application code does njot have to implement complex authentication) and API definition (using YAML or other OpenAPI formats).
Benefits Of Azure API Management
The required identity access management azure offers provides the following benefits:
- Scalable cloud platform
- A single place to manage APIs
- The ability to aggregate other web services into a single API tool
- Built in logging and Application Insights on usage
- Connectivity beyond Azure
- Supports standard protocols such as OAuth
Now we have discussed implementing via identity access management azure, we can move on to data sync strategies for a digital transformation.